My Thanksgiving card for this year, using the Stampin’ Up Pleasant Pheasant stamp set. I stamped the image on white card stock, then masked it so I could create the background. I brushed the background with Ranger Distress Oxide inks. I then removed the masking with a battery operated eraser and colored the image with markers. Next, I cut a Peekaboo Peach piece of cards stock with Stampin’ Up Stitched Seasons framelits, and adhered the pheasant layer behind the opening. Both layers were adhered to to a cream colored heavyweight card stock. The sentiment is also from the Pleasant Pheasant stamp set.
Birthday card using Stampin’ Up Country Home, which I colored with Chameleon markers and fussy cut. I glued cotton from cotton balls on the card. I used a Friskars crimper to make the first (white) layer, so the milk can and flowers are adhered with dimensionals.
Finally got a chance to get into the craft room for a little bit tonight. Made another set of coaster tiles using a free stamp set from Papercrafting Essentials. Stamped with Stazon and colored with Chameleon markers. Once dried, I brushed on a layer of Mod Podge.
Birthday card created with Stampin’ Up Jar of Love
Get well card created with Art Impressions Get Well. Colored with copic and chameleon markers
Sympathy card created with Darice Sympathy embossing folder. I then stamped with Stampin’ Up Flowering Fields, which I colored with watercolor brushes.
Birthday card created with Stampin’ Up Lift Me Up and Lovely as a Tree.
Stamped some more tiles, which will be gifted as coasters. This set includes two of each of these designs. The tiles were stamped with Stampin’ Up Half Full and colored with Chameleon markers. Once dry, I used masks on the images so I could brush pounce with Cherry Cobbler ink. The final step on the design side was to coat it with Mod Podge Hard Coat.
Tried something different today. Purchased a set of four tiles from Michaels. I used Stazon ink to stamp it with the Iris from Technique Tuesday. I then colored it with a mixture of Chameleon and Copic pens. Next, I used the corresponding die to cut a piece of masking tape, which was used so I could “brush pounce” with distress oxide ink. After completing the set of four, I brushed each tile with Mod Podge Hard Coat. I will decide after the curing period of 4 weeks if I will use a spray sealant.
Birthday card made using Stampin’ Up Sky is the Limit and Lovely as a Tree stamp sets. Brushed background with distress oxide inks.