Trying to work on my sunrises/sunsets. Made this one using Distress Oxide Inks. The stamp sets used were Stampin’ Up Lovely as a Tree and Stampin’ Up Farmhouse Christmas.
Made my first interactive card today. If you look closely, you can see the clear cellophane that moves the truck. Stamp set used is Stampin’ Up Lovely as a tree.
A birthday card created using Stampin’ Up Lilypad Lake. I brushed the background using distress oxide inks, I stamped the crane, lily pad and boats and colored them with Chameleon markers.
One down, 59 to go. Our Christmas card this year. Used Stampin’ Up Winter Woods set. What cannot be seen in the picture is the Wink of Stella on the snow and the green tree.
My twin grandsons will be 9 next month and I could not come up with anything until my daughter-in-law said they liked dinosaurs. The background is brushed distress oxide inks and the trees are from Stampin’ Up’s Winter Woods set. Happy Birthday from SU Number of Years.
Thinking of you card using Stampin’ Up Graceful Glass dsp.
Anniversary card using Stampin’ Up Painted Glass.
Simple but elegant anniversary card for a 70th anniversary celebration (IMO the picture does not do it justice). I used Stampin’ Up So Detailed thinlets. The sentiment, from SU Best Birds, was heat embossed on shimmery card stock.
My Thanksgiving card for this year, using the Stampin’ Up Pleasant Pheasant stamp set. I stamped the image on white card stock, then masked it so I could create the background. I brushed the background with Ranger Distress Oxide inks. I then removed the masking with a battery operated eraser and colored the image with markers. Next, I cut a Peekaboo Peach piece of cards stock with Stampin’ Up Stitched Seasons framelits, and adhered the pheasant layer behind the opening. Both layers were adhered to to a cream colored heavyweight card stock. The sentiment is also from the Pleasant Pheasant stamp set.
Birthday card using Stampin’ Up Country Home, which I colored with Chameleon markers and fussy cut. I glued cotton from cotton balls on the card. I used a Friskars crimper to make the first (white) layer, so the milk can and flowers are adhered with dimensionals.