Birthday card using Stampin’ Up Country Home, which I colored with Chameleon markers and fussy cut. I glued cotton from cotton balls on the card. I used a Friskars crimper to make the first (white) layer, so the milk can and flowers are adhered with dimensionals.
Tried something different today. Purchased a set of four tiles from Michaels. I used Stazon ink to stamp it with the Iris from Technique Tuesday. I then colored it with a mixture of Chameleon and Copic pens. Next, I used the corresponding die to cut a piece of masking tape, which was used so I could “brush pounce” with distress oxide ink. After completing the set of four, I brushed each tile with Mod Podge Hard Coat. I will decide after the curing period of 4 weeks if I will use a spray sealant.