New home card was created using Stampin’ Up Pop On By. Background was brushed using Ranger Distress Oxide inks and stamped with Stampin’ Up Lovely as a Tree. The house and fence were stamped and colored with markers. I cut the windows out and put a piece of acetate with the colored curtains behind it.
Well, the more I looked at this card, the more I disliked it. So I cut out another house, and cut out the windows. I redrew my bricks making them smaller, more in line with the size of the windows and door. This time I colored them with colored pencils. I glued this version to the original version. I am much happier with this one.